Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Why? Why? Why?

Why ?

Because things are they way they are. People have come to think that it is laudable to be able to take advantage of one another. Exploiting and lying and cheating and controlling and abusing and tricking and seducing and manipulating. Taking what has been given in good faith and destroying it for personal gain. Abuse and corruption. Apathy and ignorance. The indifferent malaise that has taken over from the pasionate thrill of living and making the world beautiful.

Why ?

Because if you want to get rid of something first you must let it be.

Why ?

Because the playing field has become slanted. That's not fair.

Why ?

Because we as a species are better than this.

Why ?

Because I have come to truly love the young people I teach and it is time I taught them something that matters....something that they need....something that could make their world a better place.

Why ?

Because I have been given the message and I am to pass it along.

Why ?

Because I want to know that I tried to address the things in this world that stop us from our spiritual evolution. I want to die knowing that I tried to change the habits that stop us from becoming who we are and fulfilling why we are here.

Why ?

Because I can.

Why ?

Because I must.


No comments: