Saturday, March 04, 2006

Could I come to share these ideas with you?

Come to www.onhavingpower.com and visit the Speaking and Training area.


I want to take the time to invite all of you to consider having me attend to your company or organization and speak about these ideas. It would be my pleasure to have a chance to speak with you and discover power together. It is a thrill for me when I see the look in your eyes as you come to understandings and insights.

My course at Fleming has been very well received and those who have taken it speak of it having a significant impact in the way they see relationships.


Those who have attended seminars say things like…

“…the entire time I was going through a series of insightful/reflective moments…these all accumulated to leave me feeling encouraged in the end…”

“I gained insight and resolved to make some positive changes in my life, particularly in my career.”

“The pulling together of control, influence and seduction under the one banner (power) was brilliant. Of course they are all power – but perceived so differently.”

“Really opened my eyes to the way people use power, it showed me how to use power – both good and bad – I realized how power is broken down and how to see it being used on my self and others.”

“I learned a lot about myself and how I should view the world and people around me.”

“The recognition of the use of power vs. needs in my own personal relationships was a ‘light bulb’ moment.”

“I gained a deeper understanding of how power is used both against me and by me on others.”

“Understanding that power is not real – it’s all in our mind brought a whole new realization to the table.”

“Now I know how to handle power, power struggles and deal with it in the future. Understanding what power is all about will only help in the long run. Thanks.”

“Insightful, entertaining, intriguing. Beneficial.”

“I found this to be very interesting and useful, something I will be able to look back on in the next stage of my life as well as to better understand the outcomes of other situations in the past.”


I hope I can offer this and more to your organization.

Check out the Speaking portion of my website.

I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: